02 November 2008

So there I was on Halloween...taking a break in the cool breeze outside, talking with Andrew, Nate, and a random boy dressed up as terrorist/rappper. Out walks a guy dressed up as him: Terrorist/Rapper Boy: "Oh, there's your date."
Me: dazed and confused silence.
Terrorist/Rapper Boy: "You know, Jessica. With Tony Romo"
Me: "Yes, I know who Tony Romo is thank you very much..."
.
.
.
.
.
What I'm still trying to figure out is how this:
Reminded him of this:
?????

For the record: Yes I wore spandex in public. No, I will never do it again.
For the confused: I was one-fifth of a league of Super Villains. Because of my habit of never making decisions they dubbed me 'The Deliberator.' My weapon was time. haha.
For my sisters: No group shots on my camera...I'll send you some when I get them.

5 comments:

Me said...

i loved you costume!!

Emily said...

wow - a new post!!

and really.... is that the best picture that you got of the 2 of us?!!?

emily a. said...

Hmmm

Love your costume. You are one hot lady!

MaDeb or Deb said...

Love the costumes! You guys all looked great. Wish I could have been there to see the 5 of you in action!

Anonymous said...

i can actually see the resemblance!

Patrick