24 March 2008


Don't Say I'm Not Domestic


Lots of food + 3 borrowed tables + 8 borrowed chairs + 1 studio apartment + 10 friends =
1 incredible Easter
I thought the table looked pretty good
Yes, I was channeling my inner-Jan / mom-ness
Can you believe these were only $10
(I love Trader Joe's!)


The Easter group sans Emily
(Ben, Matt, Diana, Nathan, Megan,
Andrew, Eveling, Jon, Brittany)
I'll post a picture of her later...blogger won't let me upload anymore right now.

I love this shot of the open dishwasher and trashcan



And the most important lesson of the day:

Don't mess with me when I have a knife in my hand!


10 comments:

Shauna said...

How do I get invited to one of these parties? You are like a little Martha. Very domestic in deed.

Michelle said...

Looked like a lot of fun! Very domestic. Loved the table and flowers as well.

Emily said...

We're Awesome! You're awesome! And I can't believe that you finally updated your blog! I was just getting ready to post Easter dinner!

emily a. said...

Hey Diana,
Looks like a fun party! I love that the table is right next to your (or someone's) bed. Got to love entertaining in your apartment!

Amy said...

You are domestic. You can bring home the bacon AND fry it up in a pan!

kg said...

Yum! I want some twice baked potatoes!

The M Family said...

If you don't watch out I'm going to start calling you Martha and you'll have to sindicate(?) your own TV show! That looks like a great group of friends. I'm glad you finally updated :)

The M Family said...

ps, I need to add you to my blogroll, I'm just lazy, I know. :)

Me said...

i like that apron :)

now we can be blog friends too :)

Jessica G said...

WOw looks like a fun party. I'm excited to be up in Portland near you. I would love info on wards and good places to live. i'm thinking I want to live with someone rather then on my own, but still want my own room...so we will see. Anyway we need to talk!